Division of Retirement in Divorce
QDROs, COAPs, and DROs – O’my
We are highly focused in retirement division in connection with divorces–
- Utah Retirement System (DRO)
- Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
- Federal Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS)
- Military Retirement (MRO)
- Private Company retirements and profit sharing (QDRO)
- Railroad Retirement (DRO)
- IRAs, etc…
In fact, other attorneys often refer their clients to our office to help them with dividing their retirment after the divorce is complete.
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders ( QDRO )
- Domestic Relations Orders ( DRO )
- Court Orders Acceptable for Processing ( COAP )
Let us help you get your awarded retirement portion divide from your former spouse. There are often many different choices that need to be made when preparing the necessary court orders to divide your awarded portion of the retirement, and there is no subsitute for experience. We help clients not only obtained the necessary court orders, but we process the order with the plan adminstrator as well, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Call our office to schedule an appointment to speak with us about your specific situation. We offer Free Consultations and Flat Fees are available. Use the CLICK-TO-CALL feature at the top of the web page.