Experienced Dependable Results.
Fast and Aggressive help!
Compassionate care.
Call Now to Speak with an Attorney!

Contact Us

Utah Common Law Marriage


If you are not married, but have been living with someone, you may still be able to obtain a decree of divorce by having a court declare your relationship as a Common Law Marraige.

There are many advantages and disadvantages (depending upon the facts) in asking a court to make this determination.

Attorney Jason F. Barnes can help you decide whether or not such a determination would be to advantage and what the likely would be of a court in recognizing your relationship as a marriage under Utah Law.

Use the Click-to-Call button above and​ Call Now for an appointment!